HackerEarth has added JazzHR ATS to its growing list of ATS integrations. JazzHR is a popular and user friendly ATS software that enables organizations to find and hire talent faster.
HackerEarth and JazzHR: Benefits of the integration
The integration between HackerEarth and JazzHR allows recruiters to streamline the technical recruitment workflow. Using this integration, you can post about job openings on JazzHR, setup HackerEarth assessments, invite candidates, and generate and share detailed candidate reports with your team. All this can be done directly from JazzHR’s interface.
Setting up the recruitment workflow
To set up the integration with JazzHR , you’ll need an account with HackerEarth. In case you’re new to HackerEarth, please sign up to create an account.
Retrieve the API key from your HackerEarth account
Once you’ve logged in to HackerEarth,
- Click on Settings and navigate to Integrations
- Choose JazzHR from the list and click on Generate API Key
- Copy the API key
2. Sign in to JazzHR to complete the integration
Navigate to Settings and click on Integrations
Choose HackerEarth from the list. Click on Connect
Paste the API key into the field
3. Send assessments to candidates
- View the job roles that are open and check the workflow status of candidates who have been sourced for the role. Click on candidates’ name and view their profile
- In a candidate’s profile, click on Send HackerEarth under the Assessments tab
- Select the most appropriate test amongst the list
- Next, customize the email template and choose the date and time to send the invite
4. Analyze and share insights on candidate performance
Once a candidate has completed an assessment, you will receive an email with the test score. Visit the candidate profile and view the test score and test completion date. Click on View details to view the results externally on the HackerEarth Assessment platform. This link can be shared via public access.
Try the JazzHR integration with HackerEarth and let us know how it works for you. If you need any help using this feature, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re new to HackerEarth and want to create accurate skill-based developer assessments, sign up for a 14-day free trial.