Used for hiring
Oracle SQL Developers
Understanding of the Oracle database, utilities, and tools
Knowledge of PL/SQL packages and triggers
Awareness of data analysis, data modeling, design, and implementation.
Knowledge of implementation and and design of ETL processes using ORACLE built-in functions
How this test helps with hiring PL/SQL candidates
Create a test
Add questions to assess PL/SQL skills
Send invites to candidates
Evaluate the report
Programming questions to assess SQL skills
database management and .NET Framework
You have created a PL/SQL cursor that is declared in a package specification. Which of the following statements about this cursor is correct?
- The cursor can be opened in one PL/SQL block and fetched in another block within the same schema session.Correct Answer
- The cursor is automatically opened when any package construct is invoked.
- The cursor name cannot be repeated because it is unique to a schema.
- The cursor is never closed until the schema is disconnected.
What is the output of the following PL/SQL query:
"Create of Replace Function Tax-Amt Return Number is Place_wise_tot_tax : = 0; Begin Select sum(TaxAmt) from Tax where location = Place; Place_wise_tot_tax = TaxAmt; Return Place_wise_tot_tax End Tax-Amt; "
- Returns the tax amount
- Returns the place name
- Error Correct Answer
- None of these
What happens when you submit the following code to the SQL*PLUS client interface?
"CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION GET_TOTAL (student_id IN OUT NUMBER) RETURN NUMBER AS Total NUMBER(10); BEGIN SELECT COUNT(*) INTO total FROM STUDENTS_MARKS_TAB WHERE STUDENT_ID = student_id; END; "
- Parsing error because the IN OUT parameter type is unacceptable in functions
- Parsing error because there is no RETURN statement at the end of the function
- Parsing error because the parameter student_id cannot have the same name as the column STUDENT_ID in the STUDENT_MARKS_TAB
- Function will be created successfullyCorrect Answer
Top customers using HackerEarth to hire developers
See other categories
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess candidates for their SoapUI skills.
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess candidates for their Zend Framework skills.
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess candidates for their WCF skills.
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess candidates for their Flask skills.