Used for hiring
Knowledge of Struts framework
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Understanding how MVC design patterns are best applied to Java web applications
Struts Developer Assessment
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess Struts developer
You can check for the following skills while hiring a Struts developer-
- Adept at writing code in Java.
- Well-versed in Servlets and Servlet Containers, JSP and JSTL.
How this test helps with hiring Struts developer
Steps to assess Struts Developer
Create a test
Add questions to assess Struts skills
Send invites to candidates
Evaluate the report
Common types of assessments used by our top customers
Programming questions to assess development skills in Struts
Java, Servlets and JSP
Which of the following is used for storing JSP configuration information in Struts?
- web.xmlCorrect Answer
In Struts, which of these provides a multi-lingual support for the application?
- The i18n interceptorCorrect Answer
- The i10n interceptor
- The i1n interceptor
- None of these
Which of these is true for the performance in respect to ActionServlet and RequestProcessor?
1. Receiving the HttpServletRequest
2. Populating JavaBean from the request parameters
3. Displaying response on the web page Issues
4. Content type issues handling 5. Provide extension points
- 3,4 and 5
- 1,2,4 and 5Correct Answer
- 1 and 4
- 2,3,4 and 5