HackerEarth Assessments integrates with Zoho Recruit
We are delighted to announce that we now integrate with Zoho Recruit. Hiring tech candidates just got a lot easier!
Zoho Recruit is a leading cloud based applicant tracking system designed to make your hiring process seamless and effortless. Zoho Recruit users can now invite candidates for assessments and review their performance- all in one place.
A seamless way to find the right tech talent
Integrating HackerEarth and Zoho enables an efficient way for recruiters to screen and assess candidates, thus streamlining the technical recruiting process. With this integration, you can filter candidates, invite them for an assessment and view their performance. You can do all of this directly from Zoho Recruit without having to switch between the platforms.
Benefits of the integration
This integration enables a simple workflow between screening and assessing candidates. Here are a few benefits of this integration:
Conduct coding assessments
Once you’ve identified the right candidates for the technical role,
- You can conveniently invite them to take an assessment.
- You can choose from a list of assessments that you have created on HackerEarth’s platform.
- Access 12K+ questions from the pre-built question library to test candidates.
- Assess candidates over 41+ programming languages and 500+ developer skills using 11 different assessment types.
Seamlessly hire tech candidates
With screening, assessing and reporting all in one place, it’s now easier than ever to hire tech talent. Easily make the right decisions with HackerEarth’s candidate report and share insights with your team.
View candidate performance
Identify how the candidate performs as compared to their peers in the market. Understand industry benchmarks, get recommendations to shortlist candidates, and conduct live video interviews to assess their skills in real-time.
Integrating HackerEarth Assessments and Zoho Recruit
In order to be able to use HackerEarth Assessments with Zoho Recruit, you have to set up a 1-time integration. Here are the steps to set this up:
- On HackerEarth’s platform, navigate to the integrations section in your settings and Connect with Zoho Recruit
- Once you click on connect with Zoho Recruit, you will need to log-in to your Zoho account. Be sure to log in from the admin account to ensure a seamless integration.
- In the next screen, click on “Accept” to give Zoho Recruit access to the account.
- This will generate a Client ID and Client Secret Key. Make a note of this key.
- Once you do this, the next step is to complete the integration process from Zoho’s platform. For this, head on over to Zoho Marketplace, find HackerEarth, click “Install now”, and follow the steps to confirm the installation.
- In the next screen you will be prompted to enter the Client ID and the Client Secret Key. Enter the ID and key, and click “Save”.
With that, you’ve successfully integrated HackerEarth Assessments with Zoho Recruit.
Inviting candidates for a coding assessment
Now that you’ve integrated both platforms you can easily Invite candidates for an assessment that you have set up on HackerEarth. Here’s how you can invite a candidate to take an assessment:
- Head over to the Candidate Module. Select a candidate that you would like to invite. On the candidate page, you will see a “Send Tests” button in the top right corner. Click this button to invite the candidate.
- On the next screen, you can choose the assessment you would like the candidate to attempt. Once you choose the assessment, click “Initiate Assessment”. This will send the information to the candidate.
- Once the candidate has attempted the assessment, you can view their performance from the HackerEarth Assessment section.
If you need any help on using this feature, write to us at email@example.com. If you’re new to HackerEarth and want to create accurate coding assessments, sign up for a 14-day free trial.
Get advanced recruiting insights delivered every month
How Values-Based Recruitment In Tech Solves Hiring Struggles
You won’t attract most candidates – no matter how hard you sell or how much employer branding content you drown them in (even…
HackerEarth, 3 years and a new logo
Few people know of it, but me and Vivek had started working on HackerEarth even before we graduated from college. To be specific…