Redefine Remote Work Management With These 6 Automation Tools
When working at the office, tasks can be accomplished easily using the internet. The physical presence of every teammate also helps a lot. When working remotely, all this cannot be possible.
With the emergence of remote working after the impact of COVID-19, you and your team members would undoubtedly be asked to carry out business tasks no matter where you are working from. Many organizations have discovered automation tools that can help continue business tasks from any remote location. By procuring and implementing these tools, you can redefine your remote working and help employees improve efficiency.
If you are seeking a system that is a perfect match for your business requirements, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we look at popular digital transformation must-have tools as well as understand how they can be beneficial.
Benefits of automation tools
Here’s how digital transformation or automation tools will be valuable to your business progress.
- Employees can improve customer satisfaction by providing them with personalized support or whatsapp chatbots.
- Digital tools help businesses make smarter and more strategic decisions by providing data-driven insights.
- Businesses will be able to get better ROI.
- Growing companies can get a quality user experience, thus improving user adoption at an early stage.
- The human errors that were bound to come in between the operational processes can be controlled.
- As the time spent on operational activities can be reduced, employees can focus on more critical tasks and improve their efficiency.
- Digital platforms help organizations build better collaboration and communication channels between employees.
- It can be scalable, flexible, and comprehensive, which boosts overall business growth.
Also, read: 21 Tech Recruiting Tools To Scale Your Hiring
Top 6 automation tools for remote work management
Let us now take a look at the top 6 tools that can help you navigate through remote working easily and quickly.
HackerEarth – Best for recruitment
HackerEarth is one of the prominent tech tools that focus on improvising your recruitment strategy for hiring the best technical teams. Its plug-n-play approach goes the extra mile to enable you to build future-ready teams. Additionally, it is a customer-centric tool that addresses your requirements and provides round-the-clock support whenever needed.
Key features of HackerEarth
- Seamless integration with the best ATS to keep your workflows intact
- Organize and manage hackathons to find the top talent
- Intuitive assessment platform to create coding tests, manage leaderboards and shortlist them
- Evaluate coders using 13,000+ questions
- Configure, invite and conduct coding interviews
- Coding editor and diagram board to assess skills directly from the software
- Run skill assessments and integrate a learning management system to cover skill gaps
Also, read: Hire The Best Coders For Your Team With HackerEarth’s Coding Assessment
factoTime – Best for time tracking
factoTime is an all-in-one time tracking automation tool that transforms the way you capture your employees’ attendance and total working hours. The system comes with features like a punch with a selfie and QR code, with which employees can clock in and clock out from any remote location or at the office. Moreover, its powerful reporting capabilities provide you with data-driven insights so you can make high-value decisions.
Key features of factoTime
- Automate salary calculations based on different pay rates and the total work hours of employees
- Create flexible and fixed schedules for the day and night shifts
- Complete insights into data directly from the admin dashboard
- Check each employee’s accurate day and leave status
- Track employee’s location when they mark attendance using the GPS employee tracking feature
- Record travel advances and expenses
- Create a company calendar along with all the holidays
Wrike – Best for project management
Wrike is one of the most-effective web-based project management solutions that makes your tasks and project planning easier. With its customizable interface, you can empower your teams to do more and achieve more. It gives you end-to-end visibility of all your tasks so you can discover potential bottlenecks and become future-ready. The software helps you move ahead of your overflooded inbox with its user-friendly UI to access all data in a single place.
Key features of Wrike
- Collaborate with teammates and manage project deadlines
- Gantt charts, kanban boards, and templates to plan and organize tasks
- Develop workflow paths and approvals
- Real-time analytics to understand progress and performance
- A one-stop online to-do list to manage all employees’ tasks
- Manage billing and invoicing for all the projects effectively
Slack – Best for communication and collaboration
Slack is an innovative tool that enables organizations to bring their team together, no matter where they are working from, by establishing a better communication channel. It also ensures that all your messages and essential documents are present in one single location, so you don’t get lost in your inbox. Slack works best for small, medium, and large organizations.
Key features of Slack
- Connect with people outside of your organization
- Automate workflows for any task as per your need
- Seamless integration with Google Drive, Salesforce, Zendesk, Asana, etc.
- Develop public and private channels for your teams and ensure data security
- Share documents directly through the channels
- Huddles to connect to your team members through a live video or audio chat
Anydesk – Best for remote desktop access
Anydesk is one of the prominent remote access tools that help you access any device anywhere. While connecting, the system provides unparalleled speed and security so you can perform your business-related tasks without any hurdles. It is an easy-to-use and adaptable software that boosts your business growth. To access the client’s PC, you just need to enter a 9-digit code.
Key features of Anydesk
- Full flexibility and customization that suits your needs.
- Leverage interactive access where you can control the keyboard and mouse of the client’s PC
- Control and manage all the essential business data
- Password-protected access
- Chat with your client and invite a user effortlessly
- Best for remote working business culture
- Available on desktops and mobile phones
Help Scout – Best for customer support
Help Scout is one of the comprehensive and flexible solutions to improve and automate customer support. This helps organizations to create a personalized experience like never before with the help of features like live chat, messaging, knowledge, and shared inboxes. Agents can work on a single platform and increase their efficiency by 52%.
Key features of Help Scout
- Collaborate effectively with your teammates, send emails, private notes, and tagging
- Create workflows, organize emails, and prioritize tasks
- Insightful analytics and ready-to-generate reports about emails, chats, etc.
- Integrate with your favorite apps
- Sort and find any past conversation
- Get insights on customer satisfaction using feedback
Different automated tools can bring valuable changes to your business outcomes. But for that, you need to understand your requirements and find a suitable solution based on that. As evaluating all the available tools can be a tedious and time-consuming process, these tools mentioned above are some of the most beneficial ones after implementation.
Get advanced recruiting insights delivered every month
How Values-Based Recruitment In Tech Solves Hiring Struggles
You won’t attract most candidates – no matter how hard you sell or how much employer branding content you drown them in (even…
HackerEarth, 3 years and a new logo
Few people know of it, but me and Vivek had started working on HackerEarth even before we graduated from college. To be specific…