Used for hiring
Knowledge of SQL
Understanding of HTML
Understanding of CSS
How this test helps with hiring XML candidates
Create a test
Add questions to assess XML skills
Send invites to candidates
Evaluate the report
Programming questions to assess development skills in XML
basic HTML and Java skills
Agile tools, Java, backend
Which of the following statements about the development of the XML is correct:
- XML is developed from HTML because web browsers during that period web browsers were working efficiently
- XML is designed as a replacement language because SGML cannot be used for document development
- XML has been built on the HTML's ability to provide virtually content to any audience by adding the power of intelligent contentCorrect Answer
- XML is the modern replacement for HTML and SGML by making both of these languages obsolete
What is the output of the following XML code:
xmlDoc=loadXMLDoc("liberary.xml"); newNode=xmlDoc.createElement("liberary"); x=xmlDoc.documentElement; y=xmlDoc.getElementsByTagName("liberary"); document.write("Liberaryelements before: " + y.length); document.write("
"); x.insertBefore(newNode,y); y=xmlDoc.getElementsByTagName("liberary"); document.write("Book elements after: " + y.length);
- Liberary elements before: 4
- Liberary elements after: 5
- Both of theseCorrect Answer
- None of these
Which of the following statements about XML being used in the professional domain is true:
1.XML is currently the most sophisticated format for distributed data.
2.Mapping existing data structures like file systems or relational databases to XML is simpler.
3.The tree structure of XML allows documents to be compared and aggregated efficiently element by element.
4.Facilitates internationalization of applications
5.Contains machine-readable context information
- 1 and 2
- 1, 3, and 5
- All of theseCorrect Answer
- None of these
Top customers using HackerEarth to hire developers
See other categories
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess candidates for their MySQL skills.
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess candidates for their HTML skills.
These tests are highly popular among most recruiters to assess Ruby on Rails candidates.