In this webinar, Peter Lawrence, Founder and Managing Director, Human Capital Department, discusses the Job Family Model as a method for career development to attract and retain talent.
“A job family is defined as a series of related job titles with progressively higher levels of impact, knowledge, skills, abilities (competencies), and other factors, providing for promotional opportunities over time.” – Auburn University
Companies can improve their HR management processes with job family models, especially while plotting the career graph for employees and facilitating related discussions.
What you will learn
- Why is it important to attract and retain talent?
- What are “high performers” looking for?
- What are the options for retaining talent?
- The Job Family Model: Career Ladder, Competencies, and Definitions
- Importance of governance of the model
- HR initiatives which will provide a sustainable competitive advantage