Tech hiring has come a long way since the government-owned IT firms of the ‘60s. Developers today expect a lot more from their employers than just good compensation and rewards. This means that employers (and recruiters) have to rethink the way they go about hiring their tech teams, and stay up-to-date with the latest measures.
This playbook will help you refine your tech hiring process by helping you:
- Understand the different phases of hiring a developer
- Leverage the power of communities and social channels for better sourcing
- Create better assessments for objective and skill-based evaluation
- Enhance candidate experience during in-person and remote interviews
- Upskill your team and retain talent through continuous assessments