“Technology now allows people to connect anytime, anywhere, to anyone in the world, from almost any device. This is dramatically changing the way people work, facilitating 24/7 collaboration with colleagues who are dispersed across time zones, countries, and continents.(sic)” — Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO of Dell.
With the rise of digital entrepreneurs, the requirement for “digital soldiers” has increased exponentially.
And this need can be attained by hiring software engineers, developers, and IT grads.
A remote team kills the need for a physical office, saving piles of expenses.
Coming in terms with remote hiring also help in connecting and working with talent across the globe at a cost best suited to the organization.
But just like other things, managing a remote team comes with its own set of issues
- How to assess a remote hire
- How to manage a remote team
- Best tools to collaborate and work
With this ebook, we cover the following topics of managing remote teams effectively –
- When and Why to have a remote team
- Tools to manage remote teams
- Challenges in managing remote teams
- 10 tips to manage remote teams effectively