Social Share

ABOUT CHALLENGE

The best way to become better at something is by doing it more often. The more problems you solve, the more experience you'll gain in solving different kind of problems using machine learning. This is the third challenge of our machine learning challenge streak.

This 16 days challenge is designed to help you showcase and improve your machine learning skills by competing and learning from the fellow participants.

Prizes

  • 1st Prize - 700 USD
  • 2nd Prize - 500 USD
  • Note: Cash or Equivalent amount of Amazon (or any vendor in your country) vouchers will be given*

Why should you participate ?

  • To evaluate your machine learning knowledge and learn from the best folks
  • More than books, tutorials, if working on live problem excites you!
  • To build your fan following in our community
  • Ofcourse! Grab Cash Prizes

Who should participate ?

  • Working Professionals
  • Data Science/ Machine Learning Enthusiasts
  • College Students (if you understand basics of predictive modeling)

Tutorials

Note:

  • In order to be able to claim your prizes, your HackerEarth profile must be completed more than 50%.
  • The prizes will be disbursed in the first week of the following month.
  • Ratings of the particular challenge will be updated in the user profile within 5 days after the challenge is over

=======================================================================

enter image description here

Create and validate your model using the IBM Data Science Experience (DSX) platform!

IBM DSX is a powerful computational engine based on Apache Spark Executors. It has a strong computing capacity in the back end. It currently supports Python, R, and Scala.

Using IBM DSX, you can create a Python, R, or Scala, notebook-based project and create a data connection to your data source. You have options to load all types of Machine Learning algorithms that are supported by runtime from KNN and RandomForest to TensorFlow.

You can export your notebook to us for further validation after you have:

  1. Loaded your data
  2. Created data sets
  3. Modeled, trained, and validated your data

For more information about IBM DSX, see https://datascience.ibm.com/.

You can log in to IBM DSX by using your IBM Bluemix credentials.

=======================================================================


PRIZES

There are great prizes to be won

1st Prize

USD 700 

2nd Prize

USD 500 

GUIDELINES

  1. Your output will be evaluated only for 40% of the test data while the contest is running. Once the contest is over, output for the remaining 60% of the data will be evalua...
more
Notifications
View All Notifications