Winners are announced.
• This is a team event, with each team ideally comprising of 5 members as in the image below
• You can either invite your friends to form a team or can request other teams to add you as a member
• Round 1 (Idea submission): This round will take place online. The idea submission phase will start at 17-12-2016, 4:00 PM and end at 05-01-2017, 11:55 PM. You may submit the idea of your hack during the allotted time only.
• Round 2 (Hackathon): Top 15 teams from round 1 will be shortlisted for the Hackathon to be conducted at Tieto's Campus at Pune
• There are 2 themes of the hackathon, and you must submit a hack that is in one of these themes
• You are expected to come up with original ideas. Any idea that is found to be copied will be disqualified
• Your hack must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration (Round 2). You may use open source libraries and other freely available systems / services such as Google Maps, Facebook Connect, Twitter feeds etc.