Used for hiring
SAP ABAP Developers
Experience in ABAP and SAP modules
In-depth knowledge of SAP systems such as FI/CO, MM, and HR
Good analytical and problem solving skills
How this test helps with hiring SAP ABAP candidates
Create a test
Add questions to assess SAP skills
Send invites to candidates
Evaluate the report
In SAP-QM, which of the following is feasible with respect to ABAP queries?
- Basic lists with sorting and summation
- Ranked lists
- All of theseCorrect Answer
“Which of the following statements about SAP ABAP are incorrect:
1.Static variables are declared in static methods only.
2.ABAP is not case-sensitive for ABAP words.
3.ABAP offers fixed-length as well as variable-length data types.”
- Only 1Correct Answer
- Only 2
- Only 1 and 3
- Only 2 and 3
In a company, salaried employees and hourly wage earners are eligible for 22 days and 18 days of annual leave respectively. How should this distinction be reflected in a SAP system?
- Using the RPTQTA00 report
- By specifying a different quota-type-selection rule group to the different employee subgroups Correct Answer
- By allocating different work schedules to these groups of employees
- All of these