In a research study conducted by Robert Half, almost one-quarter of CFOs claimed that their companies are doing more entry-level recruiting from colleges and universities than they were doing five years ago.
Another article along similar lines from HBR states that 84% of employers understand and accept the importance of college hiring. With these statistics, it is clear that the job market is more dependent on the young talent than ever before, and the war about hiring the best talent in the VUCA era has already started.
Join us for this panel discussion where we will discuss the present as well as the future of University Hiring.
Our panelists for this discussion:
1. Amy Miller, Senior Technical Recruiter, Amazon
2. Sivona Blake, AVP: Senior Diversity Campus Recruiter, Citi
3. Emily Durham, Senior Campus Recruiter, Intuit
4. Alan Fluhrer, Talent Acquisition Manager, W.E. O’Neil
5. Stephanie Steele, Campus Recruiting & University Relations Manager, Rapid7
6. Sachin Gupta, CEO, HackerEarth