|Experience||1-3 years exp|
We’re seeking a Product Analyst to be the ‘Go-To’ person for all data needs within our Marketing team. To be successful in this role, you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand, consolidate and analyze data for marketing.
• Monitor key marketing metrics daily. Flag issues with the stakeholders and address the issues.
• Work closely with product team to ensure marketing objectives are tracked, reported and shared for all campaigns and activities.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirement.
• Create dashboards, reports, visual charts and presentations
• Perform data audits on regular basis. Implement new ways to report, load, audit & reconcile data.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Strong logical and quantitative skills with affinity for data crunching. • At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role • Strong problem solving attitude with technology orientation • Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve problems. • Knowledge of SQL, analytics and visualisation tools is a must. • Knowledge of Python, R and marketing tools like Google Analytics is an added bonus
HackerEarth is the hub of programmers. Programmers from all across the world come on to HackerEarth to solve problems, participate in various challenges/hackathons, connect with other like-minded peers and discover the best developer jobs. The core motivation for programmers to come on to HackerEarth is to improve their programming skills. Through its extensive developer community and a deep insight on their technical skills, HackerEarth offers 2 solutions to its customers.
First solution is HackerEarth Sprint - a cloud based software to manage and conduct all kinds of hackathons. Businesses use Sprint to host hackathons to build an employer brand in the HackerEarth community, evangelize their technology, build developer relations or create a technical talent pipeline. Businesses also use Sprint to foster innovation in their own organizations.
The second solution is HackerEarth Recruit - an online skill assessment software to automatically evaluate technical skills. Recruit is used by businesses to seamlessly evaluate technical skills of candidates in their developer hiring funnel or to evaluate the skill sets of their own work force.
From outside, HackerEarth's story may seem as one of those much talked about dorm room startups that has shown promise and rapidly growing. While most of that is true, HackerEarth's story has been about perseverance and focus towards one goal - making technical recruitment simple and efficient. And this journey has been no walk in the park - we have had our share of challenges and we know there are more to come in the future.
But HackerEarth's real story is that of the people who run it. From the two college friends who willed an idea to reality, to the people who put their faith into the aim of the startup and took it as their own, HackerEarth is many stories, of the people who make it.
Our story is continually changing, as the people at HackerEarth keep writing new ones, every day.
HackerEarth is the hub for programmers to practice and improve their programming skills, compete in coding challenges/hackathons and showcase their profile. Businesses use HackerEarth to build developer relations and create a talent pipeline.
HackerEarth has built a proprietary code evaluation engine that allows programmers to write code in the browser and automatically evaluates it in real-time. HackerEarth regularly conducts a variety of hackathons ranging from basic domains like Algorithms to advanced concepts like AI and Machine learning. Based on the activity of the programmers, HackerEarth is able create an accurate skill graph for them, which is used to recommend jobs and other opportunities to programmers.