|Experience||1-4 years exp|
HackerEarth is a Bangalore based product company that attracts the best programmers from around the world and is one of the largest and fastest growing developer communities in the world.
Team HackerEarth is a perfect blend of drop dead programming smarts and shrewd business acumen. Over the last 4 years, HackerEarth has attracted the right kind of people for technology, marketing and business roles, and our growth has been testament to that.
In a short span, we have gone from a 3 member team to a 100+ member team, and there is room for at least 20 more! We've got over 2000 enterprises using our solutions and most importantly, we help developers find amazing jobs every month!
About the Team:
We are seeking driven Inside Sales professionals who have a proven track record and reputation for high performance, activity, integrity and execution to join our awesome team! You will thrive on the pace and challenge of a specialist organisation delivering technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for a target driven sales professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• 1-2 years cold calling experience
• Phone based outbound sales experience with US based clients
• Willing to work US shift (4 pm to 1 am)
• Well-developed sales methodology; ability to promote and sell benefits
• Highly developed Communication and Articulation skills
• Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow
• Track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts is an added bonus.
If you’re looking for an outstanding opportunity to take your career to a new level and to really make your mark, we would love to hear from you!!! In return you can look forward to working with one of the coolest start-ups in the country with a dynamic and driven culture that fosters an environment of positive energy, inclusion and results.
For a detailed job description, see below:
• Develop and aggressively identify sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calls & relationship development for the US market.
• Doing Outbound calls to develop non-active partners, or partners who have a good business potential
• Conducting targeted email campaigns to reach key decision makers in target companies.
• Identifying opportunities by speaking to customers, understanding their requirements, educating them on HackerEarth’s offerings and narrowing down possible opportunities of partnering.
• Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and partners
• Responsible for Lead Generation Lead as well as closing the sales online or by phone.
• Prepare status reports, share updates with the leadership team& Propose new business strategies.
HackerEarth is the hub for programmers to practice and improve their programming skills, compete in coding challenges/hackathons and showcase their profile. Businesses use HackerEarth to build developer relations and create a talent pipeline.
HackerEarth has built a proprietary code evaluation engine that allows programmers to write code in the browser and automatically evaluates it in real-time. HackerEarth regularly conducts a variety of hackathons ranging from basic domains like Algorithms to advanced concepts like AI and Machine learning. Based on the activity of the programmers, HackerEarth is able create an accurate skill graph for them, which is used to recommend jobs and other opportunities to programmers.