The much awaited feature of full-stack assessment is now live on HackerEarth Assessments! With this new feature on HackerEarth it’s now easier than ever to assess the coding skills of a Full-stack developer.
Full-stack assessments are designed to assess the coding skills of a full stack developer with various front-end and back-end programming languages. Since the term’s inception in 2008, Full Stack Development has been one of the most talked-about and ever-growing roles in the software industry. An individual who works on both front-end and back-end technologies, usually the entirety of any application, is known as a full stack developer or a full stack engineer.
Benefits of full-stack assessments
Using Full-stack assessments is beneficial for several reasons:
- Setup assessments for developers in just 3 clicks. You no longer have to create custom questions and custom assessments for this role.
- Choose from available programming languages to hire the right fit for your organization.
- Automatic evaluation saves you the trouble of reviewing every submission.
- Hire for developers from 0-15 years of experience.
What roles can you hire for?
With this new assessment type available you can hire for any of the following job roles:
- Full-stack Python-Django developer
- NodeJs developer
- Backend python developer
- ReactJs/AngularJs developer
If this isn’t enough, you can even add questions from HackerEarth’s extensive question library of 10k+ questions.
Read more on How to hire a full-stack developer.
How to set up a full-stack assessment?
To setup a full-stack assessment with this method follow these steps:
1. Hover on “Create new test” in the top right and select “Custom”
2. On the test overview page click on “Add question”
3. Click on “Choose from library” in question page
4. From the “Choose from library” section, click on the dropdown and select “Full-stack questions”.
5. Select the questions you would like to add to the assessment and then select “Add questions”.
6. On the next screen click “Publish test” and your assessment is ready. You can now invite candidates to take the assessment.
That’s it! With these 6 steps you can go on to easily create full-stack assessments. If you need help with this or any other feature, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.