The much awaited feature of full-stack assessment is now live on HackerEarth Assessments! With this new feature on HackerEarth it’s now easier than ever to assess the coding skills of a Full-stack developer.
Full-stack assessments are designed to assess the coding skills of a full stack developer with various front-end and back-end programming languages. Since the term’s inception in 2008, Full Stack Development has been one of the most talked-about and ever-growing roles in the software industry. An individual who works on both front-end and back-end technologies, usually the entirety of any application, is known as a full stack developer or a full stack engineer.
Benefits of Full-stack assessments
Using Full-stack assessments is beneficial for several reasons:
- Setup assessments for developers in just 3 clicks. You no longer have to create custom questions and custom assessments for this role.
- Choose from available programming languages to hire the right fit for your organization.
- Automatic evaluation saves you the trouble of reviewing every submission.
- Hire for developers from 0-15 years of experience.
What roles can you hire for?
With this new assessment type available you can hire for any of the following job roles:
- Full-stack Python-Django developer
- NodeJs developer
- Backend python developer
- ReactJs/AngularJs developer
If this isn’t enough, you can even add questions from HackerEarth’s extensive question library of 10k+ questions.
Read more on How to hire a full-stack developer.
How to set up a full-stack assessment?
To setup a full-stack assessment with this method follow these steps:
- Hover on “Create new test” in the top right and select “Custom”
- On the test overview page click on “Add question”
- Click on “Choose from library” in question page
- From the “Choose from library” section, click on the dropdown and select “Full-stack questions”.
- Select the questions you would like to add to the assessment and then select “Add questions”.
- On the next screen click “Publish test” and your assessment is ready. You can now invite candidates to take the assessment.
That’s it! With these 6 steps you can go on to easily create full-stack assessments. If you need help with this or any other feature, write to us at email@example.com.