5 Best Technical Screening Platforms
Recruitment, in general, has undergone several transformations in recent years and it comes as no surprise that most of these were influenced by technological advancements. This applies to non-technical and technical industries alike.
But today, we’re talking about the technical screening platforms. A technical screening platform needs to be developed the right way. If it is poorly developed, then getting accurate results becomes quite impossible and you will not be able to assess candidates the right way.
As per a study conducted by Aberdeen Group, it was seen that recruiters and hiring managers who use assessment tools have 36% more satisfaction when hiring a candidate than HR managers who don’t.
Technical screening platforms: benefits
In simple terms, technical screening platforms are technologies that help to hire managers to automate the recruitment process. This helps save time, money, and effort and gives accurate results. Using a screening platform also makes sure that there is no bias involved.
Benefits of technical screening platforms
Technical screening platforms are gaining popularity and for a good reason, there are too many benefits to ignore. Let’s take a brief look at them:
- It helps you hire the best candidates. A good technical screening platform will not only facilitate communication between the candidates and recruiters but also help in making an accurate assessment of the candidates’ skills and provide reports for the same.
- There may be bias involved with human recruitment for a variety of reasons and this affects making good hiring decisions. But with a technical screening platform, results are all that matter and make the playing field level, this way you get the best candidates.
- A bad hire can cost a company a lot of money. Technical screening platforms will not let that happen, when you make a good hiring decision based on performance, you will end up saving a lot of money for your company.
- Every hiring decision made is driven by data. This immediately raises the standard of hires and it eliminates hiring based on assumptions.
Features of an ideal technical screening platform
5 best technical screening platforms
It probably doesn’t surprise you when we say there are hundreds of technical screening platforms available. Not every technical screening platform measures the same and this is why we have compiled a list of the 5 best technical screening platforms you can use, without further ado, let’s get into it:
An online technical-recruitment platform that will help you assess and evaluate candidates for their technical abilities to choose the best fit.
Here are a few features offered by HackerEarth:
- It has a technical questionnaire of over 10,000 questions
- Has assessments for every relevant developer skill
- Video interview with in-built code editor
- Offers accurate results and assessment reports
- Video proctoring is enabled as well
- also has features that can be used by candidates to prepare themselves for interviews
They too offer a 14-day free trial, after which there are 3 primary pricing plans:
- StartUps – $119 Per Month
- Enterprise – $279 Per Month
- Custom – tailored to your requirements
Also, we may be biased but we believe we are the best. Don’t take our word for it. Instead, take our platform for a spin and find out for yourself!
A pre-employment talent screening platform helping tech companies hire the best developers.
Here are a few features of Skillsz:
- Ability to customize evaluation based on company requirements
- Custom branding
- Multiple ways to invite candidates
- A library of 5000+ technical questions
- Real-time dashboard
- Advanced algorithm to prevent cheating
- Demo evaluations
- Detailed PDF reports
This technical screening platform comes with a trial period of 14 days after which it has three pricing options :
- Essential – $3500 Per Month
- Professional – $7000 Per Month
- Business – $11,500 Per Month
Xobin is yet another remote screening platform that facilitates virtual interviews.
Here are a few features Xobin has to offer:
- AI-based webcam proctoring
- It has over 1000 inbuilt tests
- The platform and the assessments are mobile-friendly
- Helps in customizing workflow
Xobin also has a 14-day free trial period after which there are three pricing options:
- Essential – $166 Per Month
- Standard – $399 Per Month
- Custom – depends on requirements
An online screening platform with customization capabilities with the capability of offering accurate reports.
Here are a few features Woven has to offer:
- Assessment management
- Automated grading
- Pre-made Test Library
They too have a free trial plan and a customizable plan. The customizable plan starts at $3,500/- Per Hire and depends on your requirements.
A tech talent sourcing platform that is powered by RealLife Testing.
Here are a few features offered by Devskiller
- More than 3000 tasks ready to be used
- Customization options
- Efficiently integrates with ATS
- Can assess over 200+ tech-related skills
- Offers shareable reports
They do not offer any free trial but have two pricing plans that can be customized;
- Talent Score – $499 Per Month
- Talent Boost – $999 Per Month
So, there you go!
These 5 platforms are quite unique in their own ways and have a lot to offer the tech-recruitment sphere. If you’re looking to hire the best developers out there, making use of these will definitely benefit you and your organization.
Get advanced recruiting insights delivered every month
The business world has seen more paradigm shifts in the last couple of years than typically seen in a decade. We have seen…
Hire IQ by HackerEarth is a new initiative in which we speak with recruiters, talent acquisition managers, and hiring managers from across the…